Skip to main content

Are you paying the price now to play later?

Photo by Adele Payman on Unsplash

The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda. Make the decision once, then manage it daily. Successful people make the right decisions early and manage those decisions daily.

Many people believe that success is determined by how busy they are but that's not always the case. True success is determined by the habits practised on a daily basis. 

The picture above is a great example of this. Let me explain what I mean.

First, a decision was made, which led to the preparation of the soil, sowing of seeds, followed by fertilisation. Then a system involving repeatable activities was introduced, the irrigation process. Finally, harvest and storage time came. 
(Disclaimer - I am not a farmer, the above is just for illustrative purposes 😉)

Put simply, there was a desired outcome, which led to a decision being made early. That decision initiated a series of key steps/activities. Once in place, it simply became a matter of maintaining the decision, which in our case is the habits we practise daily. 

Decision ⇨ key steps/activities daily ⇨ habits = success
In my opinion, the first step is the most important. Once a decision is made, it is much easier to put in systems and processes (habits) to aid success. 

Tomorrow I will share what this looks like for me in the area of my personal growth.

What daily habits are you practising to help you achieve the success you desire? Leave a comment, I'd really love to hear from you.


BelovedEsther

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slay Doubt Challenge - Chapter 2 Reflections

Slay Doubt!: How to recognise and confidently manifest God’s calling on your life by Detola Amure Your calling is relevant. Doubting that you have been called, often comes from thinking that you have nothing to offer, or that what you have to offer is not relevant.  Wow.  This was another liberating chapter for me.  Having reinforced the point that I have something to offer, notwithstanding the noise out there in the world, brought so much peace to my heart. Those close to me know how much anxiety I've experienced learning to trust, believe and step into what I believe God, the creator of the universe and everything I know shaped me to be. And why? I believed wrongly that since others had already gone ahead of me, I couldn't possibly offer anything more.  Until fairly recently, it had become relatively easy and routine to disqualify myself and my desires. I'd hear myself say things like: I can't do it because so and so are already doing it I'm not good enough I'...

I'm back

Hello It has been a long, long while since last my blog post, almost a year, in fact 🙈😞 I starting blogging to help me develop a consistent writing habit. My plan was to write every day for 90 days, but I've fallen short of that goal several times now. The old Esther would have packed up shop thinking, maybe this isn't for me, but I've learned and understood that failure is necessary on the path to success and therefore I want to state that I'm still committed to this process. Starting tomorrow, I will be posting my reflections and the learning I picked up from a 15-day challenge I took part in on how to slay doubt in all areas of life. Thanks for stopping by. Love BelovedEsther Enable Ginger Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browser Disable in this text field Edit Edit in Ginger Edit in Ginger × Enable Ginger Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browser Disable in this text field Edit Edit in Gi...

Turning Around by Vashawn Mitchell