Skip to main content

Are you paying the price now to play later?

Photo by Adele Payman on Unsplash

The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda. Make the decision once, then manage it daily. Successful people make the right decisions early and manage those decisions daily.

Many people believe that success is determined by how busy they are but that's not always the case. True success is determined by the habits practised on a daily basis. 

The picture above is a great example of this. Let me explain what I mean.

First, a decision was made, which led to the preparation of the soil, sowing of seeds, followed by fertilisation. Then a system involving repeatable activities was introduced, the irrigation process. Finally, harvest and storage time came. 
(Disclaimer - I am not a farmer, the above is just for illustrative purposes 😉)

Put simply, there was a desired outcome, which led to a decision being made early. That decision initiated a series of key steps/activities. Once in place, it simply became a matter of maintaining the decision, which in our case is the habits we practise daily. 

Decision ⇨ key steps/activities daily ⇨ habits = success
In my opinion, the first step is the most important. Once a decision is made, it is much easier to put in systems and processes (habits) to aid success. 

Tomorrow I will share what this looks like for me in the area of my personal growth.

What daily habits are you practising to help you achieve the success you desire? Leave a comment, I'd really love to hear from you.


BelovedEsther

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections from "As a man thinketh" by James Allen

"As a being of intelligence, power and love, and the lord of his own thoughts, man holds the key to every situation, and contains within himself that transforming and regenerative agency by which he may make himself what he wills." Awareness: I hold the key to the change I desire, I must learn to look inwards and begin to work this principle in my life.

Day 6 - 30 Day Minimalist Challenge

Day 6 - 6 canvas bags for life

Reflections from "As a man thinketh" by James Allen

Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash "The outer condition of your life is always a reflection of your inner state. We are victims of circumstances only so long as we consider ourselves pawns of fate, tossed here and there by outside forces. But if you realise your creative power - if you assume responsibility for the seeds and soil of your inner garden - then you become the master of your fate' James Allen Awareness - As long as I continue to think of myself as the victim of circumstance, nothing will change. Take Action/Change - As master of my fate, I will no longer have a victim mentality but turn it around by working on the inner garden of my mind/thoughts