Skip to main content

My next read

Hey guys

How's your day been?

I wanted to share with you one of my next reads. 

The Girl with the Louding Voice: Shortlisted for the 2020 Desmond ...


This book throws the spotlight on modern day slavery and has received fantastic reviews.

It's been a long while since I've read anything like this and I'm excited for the next few days, yes that's how long it will take me to get through this book and that will be me mostly pacing myself. I love a good book and constantly have to remind myself to slow down and enjoy the ride.

That's it for today, till next time, stay blessed.

BelovedEsther

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slay Doubt Challenge - Chapter 2 Reflections

Slay Doubt!: How to recognise and confidently manifest God’s calling on your life by Detola Amure Your calling is relevant. Doubting that you have been called, often comes from thinking that you have nothing to offer, or that what you have to offer is not relevant.  Wow.  This was another liberating chapter for me.  Having reinforced the point that I have something to offer, notwithstanding the noise out there in the world, brought so much peace to my heart. Those close to me know how much anxiety I've experienced learning to trust, believe and step into what I believe God, the creator of the universe and everything I know shaped me to be. And why? I believed wrongly that since others had already gone ahead of me, I couldn't possibly offer anything more.  Until fairly recently, it had become relatively easy and routine to disqualify myself and my desires. I'd hear myself say things like: I can't do it because so and so are already doing it I'm not good enough I'...

I'm back

Hello It has been a long, long while since last my blog post, almost a year, in fact ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ž I starting blogging to help me develop a consistent writing habit. My plan was to write every day for 90 days, but I've fallen short of that goal several times now. The old Esther would have packed up shop thinking, maybe this isn't for me, but I've learned and understood that failure is necessary on the path to success and therefore I want to state that I'm still committed to this process. Starting tomorrow, I will be posting my reflections and the learning I picked up from a 15-day challenge I took part in on how to slay doubt in all areas of life. Thanks for stopping by. Love BelovedEsther Enable Ginger Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browser Disable in this text field Edit Edit in Ginger Edit in Ginger × Enable Ginger Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browser Disable in this text field Edit Edit in Gi...

Turning Around by Vashawn Mitchell