Skip to main content

God's reputation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections from "As a man thinketh" by James Allen

"As a being of intelligence, power and love, and the lord of his own thoughts, man holds the key to every situation, and contains within himself that transforming and regenerative agency by which he may make himself what he wills." Awareness: I hold the key to the change I desire, I must learn to look inwards and begin to work this principle in my life.

Day 6 - 30 Day Minimalist Challenge

Day 6 - 6 canvas bags for life

Reflections from "As a man thinketh" by James Allen

Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash "The outer condition of your life is always a reflection of your inner state. We are victims of circumstances only so long as we consider ourselves pawns of fate, tossed here and there by outside forces. But if you realise your creative power - if you assume responsibility for the seeds and soil of your inner garden - then you become the master of your fate' James Allen Awareness - As long as I continue to think of myself as the victim of circumstance, nothing will change. Take Action/Change - As master of my fate, I will no longer have a victim mentality but turn it around by working on the inner garden of my mind/thoughts